This past week was transfers! Guess what? I'm still in beautiful Taupo.. but Sister Toi left me and was replaced by another Tongan companion, Sister Sapoi! All my 3 companions so far are Tongan. Which is amazing because I get to continue drinking otai and eating Chopsuey. And I get to continue learning the Tongan language. Fefehake eh? Saipe, Malo opīto. Ofa lahi atu eh! Haha! Sister Sapoi is very sweet and calm, unlike Sister Toi who did most of the talking with spazz. So Sister Sapoi and I will definitely improve on our conversation skills this transfer, we have no choice haha.
We stayed the weekend in Turangi and helped out in the Branch's Easter Program. I loved it, the spirit was so strong. I love our Savior and celebrating His Atonement. We are so blessed to know what happens after death and how we can return to live with Him. He is amazing. One of the people we are teaching, Marie, sang in sacrament as part of the program. The spirit was very strong, she just needs help recognizing the spirit. We also did an Easter egg hunt for a less active family, in the chapel! Just so they can feel the spirit there and we shared a message on Christ also.
For pday today we went on a walk to see a huge tree and bought a whole bunch of groceries because my tongan companion says "why is there no food in this flat" but we have food. But not enough apparently Haha. Stay warm, I love you all!
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi
![]() |
| Sister Sapoi |


