Kia Ora Whanau,
We taught Sela the law of chastity this week, the next day she told us that she wants to get married to her partner! We were so happy! We also taught her the Word of Wisdom and she understood and is committed to keep it. She said she is ready to be baptized but wants her fiance to baptize her and he needs to sort out some things first. So now we are trying to help him get back on track, he's less active. I love seeing them change and come closer to Christ!
Jodie had been reading these Book of Mormon and has been progressing a lot. She loves the stories and learning more about faith. We read with her Ether 12 and some of Alma 32 and she loved it. She wants to be baptized, but wants to learn more first!
I fixed my 'sleepy' problem. I just get up and go straight in the shower, and then I'm just awake for the whole day. I usually shower at night. But I always had a problem of feeling tired throughout the day, so this little change actually helped a lot. I dont know why it took me two transfers to figure this out. Heavenly Father answers prayers so simply.
I can't wait to listen to General conference! It's like Christmas for missionaries. I know this church is true! Anyways, I love you all!
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi