7 weeks later ...*spongebob guy voice*
Kia Ora Whanau!!!! So much has happened during lockdown... and now I am free and out working again!
So during isolation, I stayed in Nawton area with Sisters' Kei and Folaumahina (my past companion that I trained). We also had Sister Tuwai staying with us for a while but she went back home to fiji after 2 weeks of isolation. It was an interesting time, lots of free time that we tried to fill with walks and stuff. There's only so much we can do as missionaries haha we would have devotionals a lot on zoom with our president thought haha. but the bright side was that I was able to join lessons with people online and read the book of mormon with them too! One of them lives in Gisborne and she wants to be baptized! So we set her on July 16th!!! Miracles still happened and the Lord's work still pressed forward even though we were stuck inside! Haha I've learned to be more independent spiritually and physically during this lockdown. Which I am grateful for.
Now.... I AM IN TAURANGA!!! I have two new tongan companions, Sisters Fineanganofo and Eliesa. We cover Welcomebay Ward, Mt. Maunganui Ward, and the Tongan Branch. We have been able to go out and work normally for 3 days now and there is SO MUCH to do here, so many people to contact and people who used to be set for baptisms pre lockdown. We've already met incredible members and I also was able to partake of the sacrament for the first time in 7 weeks! I was filled so much with love as I was able to renew my covenants and remembered our Savior's selfless sacrifice. ♡ I hope I can fulfill my purpose and help as many people come unto Christ here♡ i hope you are all safe, sorry i dont have much time to write but HEAVENLY FATHER IS AWARE OF YOU! And loves you!
Ofa Lahi Atu Famili!
Sister Wihongi





