Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Friday, April 10, 2020

Kia Ora Whanau♡
I come before you to share the things of my heart and soul, for my heart ponders continually upon the things which I have seen and heard as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Each day, the Lord has shown me His Hand. Even on days when I feel so undeserving, I feel His love and mercy. I feel His love especially when I read The Book of Mormon. I can hear Him speak to me as I read His words, it has helped me draw closer to my Savior and because of that, I know that the book is true. The Book of Mormon has also confirmed to me that I have a loving Brother Jesus Christ, who has felt all my pains, struggles, & mistakes.(He has felt yours too♡) Because He felt and suffered these things, I can be forgiven and I can feel peace because He can take them away. This book also is a second witness to the Bible, which also testifies of Our Savior's Crucifixion & Resurrection. He died on the cross and rose from the dead three days later, so that you and I may have the same gift, to live again with Him and with our Families forever. Death has no sting. This Easter, I plead with you to know of these things yourself. To kneel and ask if Christ Lives and then listen and notice what you feel afterwards. I promise you, you will receive an answer. I want you to take my words seriously, for I've never been so serious in my life. You are loved, you are a Child of a Loving Heavenly Father, You are never alone. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Ofa Atu,
Sister Wihongi