Right now, i'm in Taupo!!! There are so many Maori's here. Like the Hori maoris...haha! Many kids and families speak Te Reo here and i'm learning to say Kara Kia in Te Reo. My companion is Sister Toi! She is so beautiful and energetic, I can't keep up with her happy spirit sometimes haha. She is from Melbourne and is Maori/Tongan which is cool because we both practice singing some Maori songs. And she is also from the NgaPuhi tribe.
There are so many different faiths here in Taupo. We get mistaken for Jehovah Witnesses a lot and people turn us away often.There are only two churches in the world: Satan's church and God's church! Remember that! It's sad but the few small amount of members make up for it. There's a woman in the ward with a mean az moko. Anyways, It's been a real trial of faith. I'm still having trouble with confidence. I need to put more faith and trust in the Savior. I know that he is looking out for me because of the many tender mercies I receive, even though I have many weaknesses that I need to work on. He is so loving. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amene!
"God does not ask about our ability, but only about our availability, and if we then prove our dependability, He will increase our capability"
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi
I went fishing for Pday, which was basically swimming...but nah, fishing haha just keep it on the downlow ;)







