Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, March 4, 2019

This week has been fun! We are teaching a Tongan lady named Sela, she is the first person I've found that wants to have lessons. She is so funny and speaks broken English and a strong Tongan accent. She really wants to learn about our church and she even talks about "When I get baptized, i ..." so she already has a thought of getting baptized! We went out to lunch with a family that my Companion knew from home, the father's name was Oscar Lawrence and he said he went to Church College with Uncle Jody. Haha it was funny, he said, "Who's your father? Shaun, jody, Jared, or Scott?" And I said, "Neither,  it's Jason." And he looked at me confused and said "....who's Jason?" Haha! Geez Dad, that's how quiet you were in high school, they don't even know who you are! I made curry twice this week for dinner, thanks for always making yummy curry mum now I can make it when I crave it.hope all is well! Love yous!

Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi