Kia Ora Whanau!
We helped at a tangi (funeral) at the Turangi Marae. It was very cool to learn more about my culture and the traditions. I can definitely feel the spirit when I learn more about my heritage, because it's very important to know more about my ancestors and how they lived.
This week we focused on strengthening the members in our ward!
We had an impression to visit the Brother and Sister Davies, so we messaged them and they were surprised because they were thinking of us too! They had a less active friend (Arkades) stay with them from Singapore for the week, so we went over and had dinner and shared with them a lesson. We had them teach us the Plan of Salvation and the spirit was very strong. Arkades then said that he understood more about this plan than he did before. Heavenly Father loves us so much he provided a way for us to live with Him and our Families for Eternity! It's TRUE! I dont have a lot of time to write but I'll leave you on that thought. Christ lives and He is the light in this world!
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi

