Kia Ora Whanau!
It's been the longest week of my missionary life!
We started off driving to Hamilton. We stayed with the STLs for the night in Lakeward. Then we woke up at 3am to go on a bus to Auckland to see....*drum roll please*.... the Prophet! We were in the Redoubt Chapel that is right next to the MTC. We were waiting in the hallway when President Nelson arrived. The spirit was so strong as he entered the room. We took a picture with him as a mission, and then we all lined up to shake his hand. It was a beautiful experience, and his wife is beautiful too! (Along with Elder Gong and Sister Gong, Elder Haleck and Sister Haleck) He spoke to us about how we can become who Heavenly Father wants us to be, and how we are fulfilling a lot of prophecies today. He encouraged us to continue studying the Book of Mormon, "Joseph Smith translated about 9 pages everyday, how many pages are you Reading everyday?" He is so funny. Later on that day, he announced that the new temple will be built on Redoubt Rd., right next to the MTC and the chapel we where in! I loved Elder Gongs talk also. He encouraged us to listen with our ears, eyes, heart, and with the spirit.
Coming back to Taupo, I was having spiritual withdrawals. It just makes me think about how amazing it would feel being in the presence of our Savior! I can't wait for that glorious day.
In the meantime, we taught a lot of amazing women. We taught Marie (who's baptism is this Saturday) the Law of Chastity, I love teaching her. She asks so many thoughtful questions and I know she will be a huge influence on her family. She has grown so so much, we first started teaching her in February! I love her and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father led her to us. We also taugh Raj, Rebecca, and a different Marie.
I know that President Nelson is the living prophet! His council is directly from Heavenly Father. God is good, He loves you more than you can ever imagine.
In the name of our loving Redeemer, Jesus Christ, Amen.



