Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Tomorrow we hear transfer news and it will be my 6th transfer! How time flies. I love it here in Nawton and with my lil cute companion. I hope we will have another transfer together here in Nawton, hopefully my companion feels the same way... haha. This week we went to the Church History Museum with Kevin, he is the one who is set for September 14th. It was fun and he was amazed being able to see his Fijian culture in it and learning more about the restored church coming to the islands. At the end, we watched Ask of God (The new Restoration video) in the theater. It was fun and Kevin is so excited to have the fulness of the gospel be part of his life. He has a childlike excitement that is fun to see. His Fiance helps him a lot and they've been reading the Book of Mormon together, they both are waiting for the day they can enter into the temple :') This week we spent lots of time with the members and they are going to prepare for a fireside to boost them in confidence for their missionary work. We will be helping them and being a part of it. We had our last district council with our lil tiny district that has only four missionaries. My companion and I & my District Leader and his companion. Haha, it's so funny because thankfully, every week the Zone Leaders or the AP's come and crash our district council and our District Leader always says, "Sorry sisters, looks like we won't be having our double date today." And we all just laugh and look at each other awkwardly. I sang a duet at a training, I am a Child of God in Maori. We've been having meals with members almost everyday this week, my companion and I just only drink smoothies when we are at home. It's been great, I love being a full-time servant of the Lord. I love the fulness of the gospel, I love the Book of Mormon, I love my Father in Heaven and my brother Jesus Christ. They live and this is true!
Arohanui!
Sister Wihongi