Well. This week was a rollercoaster. It was transfer week and Sister Meto and I recieved news that we would be in a trio! But the day before actual transfers, we received a call in the evening about some change of news... I will be training while Whitewashing an area! That means I have a daughter! And will be serving in a new area with my new companion. When I received the news, I was actually shocked and a little frightened and excited! This was crazy! I had to pack everything that night and say goodbye to families in Nawton that I grew close to within those 6 weeks of being there. I love Nawton so much, I'll miss it.
Well, my companion was unexpected & was still flying to New Zealand. I was waiting for her to arrive at 6pm but... I received another interesting call saying that I would actually be going on a roadtrip with my Mission President up to Auckland to pick up my companion at the airport!! President and Sister Erekson and another missionary couple and I started heading to Auckland, we stopped at Pokenos for ice cream as well! They said that I was spoiled that day and it truly felt like it Haha. Well, I picked up my companion, Sister Raymond! She is a funny, spiritual, proud Idahonian! She's so perfect and so genuine. I admit I was scared at first, but Heavenly Father had comforted and helped me so much these past couple days. We were able to get return appointments with a nonmember and less active families already. The ward is amazing and so loving. When we moved to our new flat, we had no food and no money. Other missionaries dropped off some food for us AND Grandpa Pat and Aunty Jaz came to church on sunday and dropped off some goodies as well. That was a huge blessing and I love them so much. <3 I had no need to fear in the first place. I thank Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ for always being there for me, and for sending support through other people as well. I know They are always there for you as well. You have do not need to be afraid of high expectations, the future, or of messing up. Because you are not alone!
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi



