We taught someone online how to pray and more about Christ's Atonement. Doing the Lord's work online has been an amazing experience. I know that His gospel is being spread at a rapid speed through technology! It's amazing to feel the spirit even though it is over a phone call, text, or email! It is because whenever truth is being declared, the spirit is there to confirm, no matter how it is being told. We have been keeping in touch with referrals we've sent to local missionaries and many are considering baptism!
Sorry for the short email because of limited time, but we've been able to watch general conference finally!
I really loved it all that I cannot choose a favorite. I enjoyed the first two talks spoken in the Women's session about seeking Christ through dark clouds such as depression and anxiety. And also to have Christ's name engraved in our hearts.
I highly recommend to listen to Michelle Craig's talking on the Saturday Morning. And do the 4 ways increase spiritual revelation! Ask God for an errand and accomplish what He asked of you. You will feel joy and happiness, you will be blessed with the Holy Ghost and become more receptive to His counsel. I love being an instrument in the Lord's hands.
#LessWifiMoreNephi
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi