Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Kia Ora Whanau!
Happy late Thanksgiving!
This week, Our district had a Light The World stand at the lake and gave away wrapped Book of Mormon presents, Light the World Calendars, and had people make Christmas cards for kids in the hospital. It was successful. We gave out all the wrapped Book of Mormons. We had our ward Christmas party and an investigator came. She stayed for a long time and even told us that she wanted to go to church. The members were a big help! Stake conference was awesome! They called a new presidency & we saw a lot of returning members!
Tomorrow we have our Christmas Devotional with the whole mission and we are going to be staying at Camp Tuhikaramea for 2 nights! I love this season to remember our Savior's miraculous birth! If you haven't seen the Christ Child video yet (it's at comeuntochrist.org) then I recommend you do! It's so authentic and very spiritual! ♡♡♡
I know Christ lives!
Ofa Atu,
Sister Wihongi






What an awesome surprise! Ran into Auntie Liz at Dinsdale store!