Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Kia Ora Whanau!
It twas a weird week. The miracles we had were on Christmas Eve. We went to go finding and contacting less active families and we gave out two Book of Mormons to two different Joe's. They both were visiting our area and on holidays but it was a miracle in our eyes. We then had a dinner appointment with members and then the father said, "Our 10 yr old son is not baptized. Can you teach him the lessons?" And then we taught him a discussion right then and there. His name is Hoera and he is very respectful and mature for his age. So my companion taught her first lesson too. We've been trying to find all week, besides on Christmas and it hasn't been that successful in that case but we have met more members that are willing to help us more in the Lord's work.  Boom. Prayerfully and hopefully, we will find more hearts that are ready to hear the importance of this gospel. Heavenly Father is great and all knowing.
I had a wonderful Christmas,  ate all day and called my family. I know Christ lives and He went about doing good. Are you anxiously engaged in doing good?
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi