Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Kia Ora Whanau!
Sorry for not having an email last week! A lot has happened and I get overwhelmed when I think about all the experiences I want to write about that I end up not writing them at all ๐Ÿ˜… .
Anyways I said my sad goodbyes to Sister Perry! I will never forget her, she has made me into a better person and missionary and I am so thankful for that. I miss that loud obnoxious positive tahitian ๐Ÿ’” Some things that she has taught me is to walk faster๐Ÿ˜‚ , kiss louder (on the cheek) , sing bolder, work harder, and play just as hard.
Welp, now I am training again. Her name is Sister Folaumahina from Tonga. She is the sweetest thing. I love how genuine she is. We went caroling all day the other day in an old people's home and Carole to our investigators and invited them to the Christmas Sacrament.  President and his wife joined us and it was so much fun. Christ lives and I love being able to feel more of His love at this time as we celebrate His birth. Remember Him.
Ofa Atu,
Sister Wihongi