Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, June 9, 2019

This week, we met a 99 yr old woman named Joan. She loved talking and is so sweet. We told her that we were missionaries and what we do and she loved it. We also sang Christmas songs with her and it was spiritual. That was the highlight of my week, it doesn't matter what age you are, the gospel will still bless you! She invited us to her 100 yr Birthday... I love Joan.

This is a short email this week, if anything, read Alma 46. I love Captain Moroni, pledge to live the Title of Liberty! I know this church is true, I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. You can truly draw closer to our Savior by reading those words.

Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi