Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, July 22, 2019

This week was interesting. A lady named Michelle went on the church website and I was the one to answer her questions. She wanted to learn more about Christ and how His Atonement works. She has been thinking about Him lately and just realized that she needed Him. People around her have been saying that "There is no such thing as sin." But she has been thinking that there is more to life than just "Earthly laws." I was able to bear my testimony that is there more to life! And that Christ lives and He is the one that can take away our sins. Long story short, we are friends now and she is reading the Book of Mormon 🤗♡

We had zone conference this week at the Church History Museum. We learned that we need to embed the Character of Christ within us AND rely on His Atonement in order to reach Exaltation. In 2 Nephi 27 it says:
"Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am."

We need to strive our best to being selfless, loving, righteous, honest, etc. I would like work on being more humble.

This week was full of contacting referrals. Oh and Grandad, nanna Kathy, auntie Jazz, Damon, and Baby aleah visited me at church this Sunday. It was a pleasant surprise. I definitely have felt a downpour of Heavenly Father's love many times this week, even at times when I feel unworthy. He is wonderful.
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi