We had Zone Conference this week and it was amazing like always. President Erekson also made something called "Redneck (Missionary) Milkshakes" which is just a milkshake made from a cement mixer. He is an interesting mission President. But very inspired. I was reminded that Heavenly Fathers plan and glory "is to bring to past the immortality and Eternal Life of man." And in order for Him to do that, we needed a Savior to take upon Him all our mistakes, weaknesses, sicknesses, and pain so that we can be forgiven of those things and to remain clean and happy. So He sent His son to do that very thing. What stood out to me was that Christ has already done the hardest part of Heavenly Father's plan, all I have to do is to simply declare His word. To simply find others and to tell them about this beautiful Plan that enables us to live with our Families, Jesus Christ, and Heavenly Father for Eternity! IF we have faith, repent, be baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, AND endure to the end. Anyways, it makes me pumped up to share the gospel. He's already completed the hardest part of God's plan, now I just have to do the easy part and open my mouth. Some people may overthink it and it may feel like the hardest thing to do, I admit, it can be frightening at times. But just think about all the times you've felt Christ's love and the comfort you received from this gospel, and then think about how some people around you have never experienced those things.
We also were able to take someone through the Church History museum! And had a lesson with someone over the phone call!
Anyways, Pukete Ward is the BOM. They feed us almost every night, and they always have someone in mind for us to go visit. They are on to it with their missionary work. Also, I had lunch with Bishop and his whanau, a dinner with the Golders and their family, the Robinsons, And Grandpa Pat dropped off a package to me from Auntie Trisha ♡ I love them, the ward, the bishop, my companion, Christ, and Heavenly Father.
Arohanui,
Sister Wihongi






