Kia Ora Whanau!
I am safe and well and no serious cases in NZ of the coronavirus. I can go out and do work normally :)
But What an interesting week. Well, it was full of ups and downs. My companion and I were both sick throughout the week. It was terrible. We just took ibprofen and carried on, of course taking it a bit easy. Today we had a wonderful sacrament meeting in a member's home. We then went to a less active's home afterwards (it was a cool experience this morning. Sister Masima felt prompted to plan to see this LA girl first thing in the morning. We've only met this girl once before. Then a couple minutes after planning, she texted us and wanted us to come over) Anyways, she is 23 and going to Uni. She got ready to go to church for the first time in 2 years and then she found out about it being cancelled, she called us and asked how we are supposed to take the sacrament now and we said that the Elders will bring it right over! So that's what we did and she was so cute when the Elders came with a member with the sacrament. She was so excited, it's been two years after all! When we were with her today, she shared that she recently broke up with her partner and things were hard but she feels like she needs to serve a mission! We can feel she had a broken heart and contrite spirit, very humble and repentant. And she had a strong desire to change, I know that her future is brighter now. And that Heavenly Father has a plan for her. This was a miracle to us. We haven't found anyone this week, we need to find more but I'm excited for the finding fast
Ofa Atu!
Sister Wihongi
