Scripture

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Kia Ora Whanau!
One of the miracles this week is that a returning member family (less active family) that I knew back in Tuhikaramea area just moved into Huntly!! They were so happy to see me, knowing they have a familiar face here in Huntly and especially attending their new ward. They decided they want to start attending church again and they came today! This makes my heart so happy, and they are already getting fellowshipped. I love them!
I just realized that the deadline of our mission goal of 500 baptisms is in July and that's when I return home. I really hope and will try my best to fulfill this vision, i know it is from Heavenly Father. For He is All knowing, He sees the beginning and the End. His hand is throughout it all if we let it & if we are worthy of it. I read in the Book of Mormon Alma chapter 2, It is possible. But ONLY if we rely wholeheartedly on the Lord. ONLY if we will pray mightily each day for His spirit and His guidance. I am confident in Christ, My Savior. Anyways, Sister Masima felt impressed to knock on a door, it was a kind Fijian family, they are methodist, but the mother remembers going to our church when she was little in Primary because she went with a friend. She still remembers the feeling there and then she spoke about always wanting to go inside the Fijian Temple. We told her why we have temples and that we can help her enter one day. That was another miracle and we are going back to give her a Book of Mormon. I love Huntly, I love the Book of Mormon, i love being a missionary, I love Heavenly and Jesus Christ  and..... I love you!!!
Ofa atu
Sister Wihongi

Alma 2: 27-28
       27 And behold, as they were crossing the river Sidon, the Lamanites and the Amlicites, being as numerous almost, as it were, as the sands of the sea, came upon them to destroy them.
28 Nevertheless, the Nephites being strengthened by the hand of the Lord, having prayed mightily to him that he would deliver them out of the hands of their enemies, therefore the Lord did hear their cries, and did strengthen them, and the Lamanites and the Amlicites did fall before them.